• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi guys

Rj Mac

Just wanted to introduce ourselves....my name is Ryan, my wife Lisa and I are from Scotland, and we're new to the forum,we have a 3 year old son called Kieran, and 2 dogs......
:dogwlk:
Lucy is a Blenhiem Cavalier King Charles, she just turned 1 last weekend, and there's Jake the elder statesman o the house is a 7 year old Black Lab,

We're looking forward to taking part in the forum and posting up some pics of our crew.....:snap:

Hi Ryan - glad to have you and Lisa and your crew on board. Hey, love the name Jake...that's the goofy 4 year old boy in my picture!!

Hello Ryan and welcome. Good to have you on the board. I look forward to hearing more about your family, the 4-legged and 2-legged ones too :)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Welcome!

Hi Ryan and Lisa, I've just joined the board too (I have a 13 wk old Ruby girl called Sophie and two daughters aged 3 and six) and I live in Edinburgh. What part of Scotland do you live in? It's funny, I've not seen any Scottish members since i started reading the posts a few months ago and now there are two of us.

Also, thanks to everyone who welcomed Sophie and me. Much appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you about all sorts of cavalier matters in the future!

Thanks guys

Mornin folks, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to look at our intro, and welcome us to the forum :D

It's great to be made to feel at home on a new site,:) We're from Perth Claire, not too far up the road, its a smashing day here so heading for the local park wi Kieran and the dogs for the afternoon :dogwlk: :dogwlk:

Hope you's are all well

Back