• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My little Graduate

Lani

Lucky graduated from his Intermediate class today!!!

I was a little concerned that he'd flunk out (my fault not his ...), but he did GREAT!!!

Here's a pick of the whole class (of 3) accepting a congratulary treat after their test:
CIMG4258.jpg

I wanted to get a pic of him accepting his diploma, but as soon as he knew he passed, he turned into a little delinquent ... this was the best I could get: :snap:
CIMG4262.jpg

Well, I'm still so proud of him. Especially his recall - he did SOOO great. Best in the class by far & he did a bee-line right to me, bypassing all the toys put to distract him and then he plopped his little furry behind right down on the floor to get his treat. He was FAST. We were saying maybe he's planning to join the Yankees this year because it looked like he was sliding into first base! :)

Yayyy Congrats, Lucky!! Fiona just graduated her PetSmart puppy class about a month ago too! I dont think she's ready yet for intermediate...she became a teenager and quit listening!

She doesnt look nearly as proud as Lucky, more like "jeeeez they let me pass??" :D
IMG_2064.jpg

Lucky thanks you for the congratulations. :D

Fiona looks pretty cute in that picture too!!

I'll put Lucky in advanced training once they have a Saturday morning class available. Our trainer is a CGC evaluator, so it'd be good to have him in class with her again and the Advanced class is designed to help prepare for the Canine Good Citizen test. :dogwlk:

way to go Lucky and Lani!!! Is that Wrazz graduating with you? Good job guys.:rah: We know how brilliant that Lucky is!

Hooray for Lucky!!! Way to go big boy!!!

And congrats to Fiona too...love the look on her face and your comment!!

Awww ... thanks everyone :wggle:

Lucky's blushing icon_blshing and he wants to blow you all kisses ... but I'm still working my way through how to use this new board ... ;)

Yep, Molly, the non-beagle graduate is Razz. He did a great job too. It was a really good class.:dogwlk:

Back