• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our babies

Rj Mac

Here's some pics of our family....hope you's like them :D

funinthesun7.jpg
[/IMG]
That's Lucy
Image001swimtime.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy and Jake
saturday4.jpg
[/IMG]
Time for a swim
These are from our walk yesterday, i'l take some more today, have a good day guys

Here's some from today

funinthesun10.jpg
[/IMG]
funinthesun6.jpg
[/IMG]
funinthesun.jpg
[/IMG]
Image025sunbathin.jpg
[/IMG]
That's 1 o my all time fave's o Lucy :D
Image023jake.jpg
[/IMG]
Newcollar.jpg
[/IMG]
That's Lucy at around 11 weeks.....3 weeks after we picked her up...
Cuddles.jpg
[/IMG]
Kieran and Lucy....
Sittinprety.jpg
[/IMG]
hope you's like them, got even more to come lol :luv:

Gone a bit photo crazy...lol

Bed time......
Image024jake2.jpg
[/IMG]
KL.jpg
[/IMG]
Loopy.jpg
[/IMG]
Image001.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0128.jpg
[/IMG]
Thats us baby sittin my mums 2, Olly and Indie
Image0222.jpg
[/IMG]
Image004swimtime.jpg
[/IMG]

Great photos! They look like they have so much fun. The place reminds me a lot of where I take Ollie on walks!

n516469580_31195_6977.jpg

Thanks guys

Thanks guys for all your great comments it's really appreciated here's 1 more of Lucy soakin up some sun in our back yard........
catchin5.jpg
[/IMG]
The place reminds me a lot of where I take Ollie on walks
Wow that looks a beautiful spot too :D
Most of our pics are taken on the banks of the river Tay.....it's only a 5 min walk from our back door :dogwlk:

These are wonderful pictures. Jake, Lucy and Kieran are beautiful. Your dogs are lucky to walk in such splendor. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

What fun pictures!! Lucy and Jake are adorable and looks like they are really living the good life.

Jake, Lucy and Kieran are all adorable! Welcome aboard to you and your sweet family.

Thank you all so much..

We just want to say thanks to you all for taking the time to welcome us to the forum, it really is a great site and all the Cavaliers we've seen so far are beautiful.....but then again what Cavalier isn't beautiful...lol

:D cavtiny

Fantastic photos. I especially love the one of Lucy clinging to the last bit of sun in the yard. Our Cleo does that. She follows thge sun around the house. In many ways she is quite like a cat!!

I especially love the one of Lucy clinging to the last bit of sun in the yard. Our Cleo does that

Yeah, she's a right wee sun worshiper...lol, enjoys nothin more than just stretching out for a wee snooze in the sunshine :lotsaluv:

Back