• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

DTI - Cavalier Summer Training Workshop

LisaW

Due to the success of the previous cavalier workshop we have received many requests for further Cavalier only workshops.

Can you post here what you would like covered?

To catch the sunshine we would like to run it late afternoon and are proposing the 26th of April (Thursday) 3.30pm - 6pm.

If you are intersted and this time suits can you please reply here.

or mail [email protected]

Lisa Whelan
Dog Training Ireland
www.DogTrainingIreland.ie

Bummer, i'm starting a new job tomorrow so it would be rather cheeky to ask for Thursday off ;)

Let us know what day would suit best. Our weekends are booked up months in advance so it has to be a weekday. Also don't forget to let us know what you would like to do.

We will of course do a little agility, some games to teach self control, some obedience and anything else that you would like to do. I think many people are interested in clicker training. We could do the whole workshop on clicker if you want :)

All weekdays suit me. I wouldn't be able to get there until 4.30 maybe 4 at a push. I can do wednesdays from 3. Really want Phoebe to learn fetch cos she's not into chasing balls and sticks and if she does she doesn't retrieve them Would love her to do it as well as Bianca!!

I would love to go. I could probably take a half day so the afternoon would be OK with me. I will try to get someone else to go with me so that I could take both Molly + Bella.

I would love to see the girls doing agilty but I'm not sure if they are up to that sort of training level. They are quite good at recall but not outside so maybe we could work on that.

Looking forward to it :D

As an alternative, would people be interested in having one of the regular obedience classes be a cavalier only class? Maybe we can have one of the regular time slots, evenings say over the normal run of a class, but we'd take it as a cavaliertalk class? We'd need the commitment of enough people to fill it though(as well as an OK from Tara/Lisa!), and if the current round of classes don't have a suitable time slot we could opt for the next round. Or we could do both a half day seminar for those interested, and a class now or in future...?

Let us know what day would suit best. Our weekends are booked up months in advance so it has to be a weekday. Also don't forget to let us know what you would like to do.

We will of course do a little agility, some games to teach self control, some obedience and anything else that you would like to do. I think many people are interested in clicker training. We could do the whole workshop on clicker if you want :)
We need wonderful people like you in Canada. Anyone close to this facility is very lucky to have such great programs and caring trainers. It would be a shame to not take advantage of it now and again.

Well we can do a workshop in canada...anyone else willing to travel :)

We can do a full course for cavaliers. It would be 4 weeks evening time but we must have at least 8 dogs to make it feasible. Let us know if this would suit as we are doing a new schedule and can put this in.

We have a 6.30pm class that's available starting next Tuesday the 24th of April. How would that suit?

It would be four weeks and we would need a minimum of 8 dogs at 155euro. But if we got up to a max of 12 dogs it would be 105euro each.

I cannot commit to a 4 week course at the moment but I would be interseted in the half day seminar :)

I would be very interested. Tara I had PM'd you about doing another training class at DTI the other evening, but this would be perfect.

Although I would only be able to attend if it was in the evening.

Hi Becs

Wait for the cavalier workshop or course and we can take a look at the wee fella :)

Hi Lisa/Tara

Just wondering if you got the numbers to go ahead with this class?

Thanks

No

Tell you what.

Can everyone reply with whether they would like to do a course (4 weeks) or a workshop (3 hours)

Then we can sort out the date and you can dictate the course content.

Tara

Would would love to do it but finn needs two weeks from his last injection which is not till thursday. Would love to go to course as I feel this would be better for finn at his age he will be 10 weeks on weds.

Can you let me know if you have one starting in about two three weeks please feel free to pm me. Doesn't have to be cavalier only but would love if it was.

Many thanks Niamh

Back