PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ontario!

Kenny'sMom
15th April 2007, 05:27 PM
Hello everyone,

I thought I would take a break from studying to introduce myself. I am about to write my first year law exams, so I am alittle busy. I found time a couple days ago to post a picture of my baby ruby boy. Kilkenny is 3 weeks old now and proving to be a wonderful/horrible distraction. I am in Windsor ON for school, but my parents and Kenny are in Guelph. I can't wait till these next two weeks are done and I can obsess guilt free about preparing for Kenny.

Pumkin
15th April 2007, 09:28 PM
Welcome!!!!! It's so great your getting your little baby soon. I know the wait is driving you crazy.. lol:winkct: I am also getting my little Ruby girl here in about 5 weeks so waiting is really making me want the time to just go by... Welcome again!!!

Elude
15th April 2007, 09:36 PM
Welcome! I always like to see more Canadian (espeically Ontario) on the board. Zoey and I live in London, ON. Have fun preparing for your little boy!

arasara
18th April 2007, 06:42 PM
oh I forgot about you and Zoey!! I am from Toronto ;)

Welcome fellow canadian! maybe we can all get together sometime this summer for a play date :)

Coco's mom
18th April 2007, 09:28 PM
Hi there from another Canadian! Im also from Toronto! Kenny looks adorable. Welcome to the board!

Kodee
18th April 2007, 09:29 PM
I cant think of a better way to unwind from the throws of yr 1 law than to spend it with a new puppy! I have a daughter eyeing writing the LSAT's next yr, was your first yr law as painful as you expected?

Kenny'sMom
19th April 2007, 01:55 AM
If you had asked me yesterday I would have told you it has a blast... but today? Today I wrote a horrible exam which was impossible to finish (much like the LSAT) so I am not so happy about it now. I suspect though, that come Friday (after my next exam) I will be loving it again. Where is your daughter thinking of applying? The Ontario six or outside the province?

Charleen
19th April 2007, 02:30 AM
Welcome from Buffalo, NY

Kodee
19th April 2007, 04:53 PM
If you had asked me yesterday I would have told you it has a blast... but today? Today I wrote a horrible exam which was impossible to finish (much like the LSAT) so I am not so happy about it now. I suspect though, that come Friday (after my next exam) I will be loving it again. Where is your daughter thinking of applying? The Ontario six or outside the province?She has a friend starting Queens law this yr but pretty much isnt setting her hopes that high! Ontario is more realistic from a Mother's view! Enjoy your time off - I know all about yr end stress; one daughter finished the other was up till 6 took an hour nap and back up at 7 this morning. She has one more killer night tonight and then they are both out for summer! I am looking into day spa's for a treat in the next few wks for both - they deserve it!