PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Lovely tri puppy

Barbara Nixon
16th April 2007, 06:54 PM
This lovely puppy is in South Wales and needs a home

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=138190

arasara
16th April 2007, 07:07 PM
Wow Barb, What a beautiful boy.. he's got a wonderful face!

Is he calling out to you!? :dogwlk: You need 4 :D

Barbara Nixon
16th April 2007, 07:13 PM
Yes, but....I think three are easier, having had four.

arasara
16th April 2007, 07:18 PM
yes but without 4 you're incomplete :D Besides I am sure Izzy would help him out a little - help him get to know your crew :luv:

4 makes a set ;)

Linda
16th April 2007, 08:10 PM
He has the most sweetest little face, if I lived in Wales I sure would be very very tempted on this little guy.:) :) :) :) :)

moniechris
16th April 2007, 08:38 PM
He is just PRECIOUS!!! what a face!!

Sara: you can talk when you get your third ;)

arasara
16th April 2007, 08:59 PM
Lord Have Mercy Monica - I can barely handle two let alone three..

Barbara on the other hand is a seasoned vet when it comes to 4 dogs.. :flwr:

If he were near me I would definately try but thankfully (or not?) he's across the big pond :paw:

Barbara Nixon
16th April 2007, 09:50 PM
I found that four presented 'pack problems'. The couple whose training class I went to, also said they wouldn't have four again. They have two shelties and a border collie, now, having recently lost their sheltie who was a few weeks older than Izzy. They were fine with three, but the collie made things difficult. He wasn't the problem; the pack just changed.

enchantingdragon
17th April 2007, 12:40 AM
OMG he is so cute! I hope he gets a good home soon but with that face Im sure he will If not send him over to the states and Ill take him ;)

moniechris
17th April 2007, 12:47 AM
I was just teasing Sara!!
But seriously, I agree. 4 is quite a handful :confused: . I wouldn't trade any of of my babies...well...maybe Stewie ;) kidding!! (Sorta...he is DEFINITELY the most high maintanance due to his grooming, allergies and ATTITUDE!! I will never own a shih tzu again. For all the work he takes, I could have 2 cavaliers)

But 3 in general is so much more work and money! Buying 4 of everything (toys, medication, leashes, clothes, collars, harnesses) really add up!! One on one training can be difficult as well, but luckily I all I do is spend time with them when I have off work. Social life?? What's that?

arasara
17th April 2007, 01:19 AM
LOL Monica - I know you were teasing. I have absolutely no idea how i would ever handle any more than 2 right now.. I guess you should ask me again when Faith is no longer a devil (is that going to ever happen? :huh:)

I have no social life either and I only have 2! Last weekend I went to Linda's saturday and then sunday I took Kosmo and we went on the MS walk (4.5miles) then I went to costco and tried to get some picture stuff sorted out of the.. you guessed it.. dogs! :rolleyes:

Well Barbara, I tried to make you want him!! :) Maybe I'll send a message to the sand man to have him visit you in your dream :cool: I am sure he'll find a home quickly though - he's just beautiful :paw:

misty
17th April 2007, 09:33 AM
social life? holidays?

no wayyyyyyyy .... not unless it involves my Cavs :). Or if our friend is up to stay and dogsit.

I agree S Wales is a long way from the States, but you UK'ers, it's not so far ;) ;) ;)

Sandrac
17th April 2007, 11:48 AM
Looks like he's found a home - fingers crossed!