PDA

View Full Version : I had to laugh....

merlinsmum
16th April 2007, 08:13 PM
At Granny Chases's today Oakley's lipstick made an outing which it have never done before...... Granny is very religious and as you can guess would be quite appalled.... she wa so shocked it was the first thing she said to me as I got through the door to pick the boys up - she said "it was like a horse, i didn't know it would be so long!"

I suppose it was one of those "you had to be there"
moments!
My boy is hung like a donkey!;) :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

moniechris
16th April 2007, 08:32 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ROFLMAO!!! Holy crap, I just blew soda out of my nose when I read that!! I knew my Zoey's little crush was completly justified :D

Lynn
16th April 2007, 08:32 PM
:rotfl:LOL Good One! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy T
16th April 2007, 09:06 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh my gosh....that is too funny!!! Way to go Oakley...you little stud you!!

Lindsay
16th April 2007, 10:06 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Granny! That is great! A much needed laugh!

Lani
16th April 2007, 10:15 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lucky's lipstick made it's first real appearance last week ... I think Lucky and Oakley must be related ... :o

laram
16th April 2007, 11:20 PM
I was staying with a friend over Easter and her relatives were over. Her granny brought her female Japanese Spitz Ella (who is neutered). Sammy spent the whole time with his.. er.. 'lipstick' out, gazing lovingly at Ella. Ella gave Sammy the most cutting looks of disdain. :D

Despite our hints, my friend's granny didn't understand why I wouldn't let them play together. It seemed she didn't noticeicon_whistling

Donna27
17th April 2007, 12:46 AM
Oh my goodness, that is TOO funny!!!! The visual is just perfect, your poor granny!! LOL:D . Looks like your little boy became a man

chestersmum
17th April 2007, 06:04 AM
Oh my goodness! That is too funny! Way to go Oakley! :rah: