• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teething & Not Eating

Kodee

So Kodee is spitting out teeth everywhere and is now eating (if it's possible) even less! Mind you she is 5mths and 12 lbs so she must be getting it somewhere (1x a day cookie, frozen green beans, chicken & cheese meal toppers - I know I'm bad).

I started her on 2 meals a day to see if her appetite improved - it did and was great but short lived. As soon as she started teething she stopped eating breakfast, so I went back to giving lunch (hmm only 1/4 c eaten) but dinner is great at 1/2c plus 2tps canned.

So should I hold out and give breakfast and make her wait till 5 (she was only on 2 meals about 3 days before the teething started) or give the poor lass a break and feed 3x a day and let her eat what she wants for now. Plus, when will she be through this? Or is it a start/stop sort of deal for a while?

Last edited:
Back