PDA

View Full Version : New Spring Puppia's

TKC
18th April 2007, 03:10 AM
Spring http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/images/springlarge.gif
Lattice http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/images/latice-harness-large.gif
Dotty http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/images/spottylarge.gif

All with matching leads. I can't believe I am so excited about new harness designs!

Karlin
18th April 2007, 11:41 AM
I can't believe I am so excited about new harness designs!

Yes you have our sad addiction now. But those of you selling them get the pleasure of seeing them all while we have to pick and choose the ones we'll buy. :lol:

The polka dots are pretty cute. :)

coconut
18th April 2007, 11:47 AM
u have started me off again, they are fab and now i will have to go and buy some, my other half will kill me he does not understand why they need so many pippa's!!

coconut
18th April 2007, 11:55 AM
Look what happened i went and bought 2 black lattice, one for freddie and one for baxter!! i am addicted!

Cicero's Mummy
18th April 2007, 02:42 PM
I got the spring one in blue (the plaid looking one) for Cicero! We are just giddy with anticipation over here!

niamhx
18th April 2007, 03:40 PM
Were can i buy one. Their so cute. Please them me they post to Ireland

brid kenny
18th April 2007, 03:55 PM
Niamh, if you click on the link of the first entry of this thread you will get into shop. Dti is based near swords and you will have your gorgeous puppias shipped to you.:rah:

coconut
18th April 2007, 05:45 PM
Niamh DTI is great u get them in a few days, they are only in dub!!

Tara u have some lovely puppia's, i am doing overtime at the moment and mark is minding the babies as i am working til 10 every night and miss them terrible so i will have to BUY a few more to make it up to them!

TKC
18th April 2007, 06:18 PM
Oh I seriously need a wardrobe. My dogs have the regular Puppia (2 each) with matching leads.

Then come the harness type jackets which I RESISTED. I can't resist these though they are very cute but most importantly they are functional and comfy.

We have an actual shop onsite now and a Puppia wall. Oh and we will ship anywhere if you're a cavaliertalk member.

Photos please. Any nice ones we could use in our shop with your permission!

Mycavyangels
18th April 2007, 06:29 PM
they are really cute:) i love puppias :D

Justine
19th April 2007, 01:35 PM
love the new colurs,might get another one.many thanks for getting alfs new puppia,his other one broke on the buckle.

Sandrac
19th April 2007, 03:57 PM
I'm also hooked - Minnie kept slipping her palate when she was on a collar - her lead walking is good except when she sees a bird.:dogwlk: It is her job to chase any flying thing off!!! So recently invested in the black polka dot Puppia and am so happy :) (so is Minnie) she no longer hurts her neck when she has a lunge (guys we are working on this!!:eek: ) Everyone at our Agility club said how cute she looked so I've just ordered a pink plaid one.
:*bay:

joanna
20th April 2007, 12:09 PM
I got Twinkle the black and white check one. It's gorgeous on her.