• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This water's FREEZIN!!!!!

Rj Mac

Lucyswim.jpg
[/IMG]
Think the water was a bit too cold for Lucy this time.........lol:D

Oh poor girl, look at that expression, she can't get out fast enough!! Love the lab, so true to that breed--they can swim in anything! When I was younger, ours would be the first in the lake once the ice was out, they loved it!

LOL!!! It must really be cold to flee from such a beautiful little stream! I was in Scotland 37 years ago and would love to go back some day.

Oh the poor wee gal, she must be freezing.

Where are you in Scotland, I lived in Scotland until I was 11 and then we moved to Canada. Been back 3 times, would like to come back one day for a holiday with my son.:) :)

Thanks guys, usually she loves goin for a wee paddle....but just a little too cold this time lol!!!!
As u can see....the cold doesn't phase Jake one little bit ;)

Where are you in Scotland, I lived in Scotland until I was 11 and then we moved to Canada

We live in Perth, been here for 10 years, it's a great place to live and raise a family :D

Back