PDA

View Full Version : Southern California

Cathy T
19th April 2007, 01:22 AM
For any of you down here in the So Cal area I am in desperate need of foster and good adoptive applicants. There's a lot going on with rescue right now and not much of a pool to draw on. If you're interested in foster and/or rescue or know someone who is....please contact me directly either by e-mail or pm.

Thanks!!

Sandy
8th May 2007, 10:05 PM
Oh hello, I am looking for a CK but I live in Utah. My husband works in So. CA and he flies out there weekly. We have searching for a little rescue dog. Would you consider a family in UT that has a large home in a country setting? If not, do you know who I can contact to help out a little dog in need? Thanks, Sandy

Cathy T
9th May 2007, 02:14 AM
Hi Sandy

The best place to start looking is here:

cavalierrescueusa.com

or at luckystarcavalierrescue.org

I don't have a problem placing out of state but the transporation can be a bit of an issue.

BJNeff
9th May 2007, 05:39 AM
I'm in Northern Ca.....But interested.

Sandy
9th May 2007, 07:18 AM
Luckystar and cavusa have no dogs here right now. Would it be possible to consider a dog there in LA since my husband flies out of Long Beach or Orange County every week? Luckystar has several dogs but nothing in UT or even close by right now. Let me know what you think.

Cathy T
9th May 2007, 04:00 PM
I don't handle Los Angeles...only San Diego. I would suggest filling out an application with cavalierrescueusa. In the application you can give them the details about your hubby being down that way for travel.

Sandy
11th May 2007, 05:30 AM
Great I will do that thanks. San Diego is a pretty place. We will be there in August for a week. Good luck with things down there.