PDA

View Full Version : Bruce H are those your babies in the Target ad?

Molly's mom
19th April 2007, 02:13 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/229/464641433_96c4ea8bc7_m.jpg

Just received a Target pet catalogue in the mail and i'm pretty sure I recognized those adorable fur babies sleeping the the shabby chic bed.

Did anyone else get the target flyer?

Cupcake Love
19th April 2007, 03:53 AM
I've got that bed for Cupcake in our bathroom (she likes to hang out with me while I get ready - such a devoted pup). :)

What a cute advertisement!

Bruce H
19th April 2007, 12:05 PM
OMG, it sure looks like them!! Kris was at the photo shoot so she would know for sure; I'm pretty sure she said they were in some sort of wicker-looking basket.

I'm going to call her as soon as I dare. Let's see, it's 6:05 now, maybe anther hour. Hope I'm not getting excited over nothing.

Jen
19th April 2007, 12:37 PM
I saw a giant poster size image in the Target optical downtown Minneapolis a few weeks back--it was a blenheim pup...yours Bruce??:)

Bruce H
19th April 2007, 12:51 PM
I saw a giant poster size image in the Target optical downtown Minneapolis a few weeks back--it was a blenheim pup...yours Bruce??:)

Just plain don't know without seeing it. We have had (I think) 3 photo shoots for Target. The problem is, neither us or the agency are told if (or when) the photos will be used.

Kris and I have GOT to get out more :D

Bruce H
19th April 2007, 01:10 PM
Just got off the phone with Kris and it is definately them! Thank you SO much Molly's Mom for spotting that. Now we have to wait for our copy to come. In fact, we are going to see if we can get some extra copies for people who got a puppy out of these two litters. That is so cool!

We are keeping the two blenheims in the back, Gishy and Misty (back, right). I suppose there will be no talking to them now that they're "stars" :D

Editted to add:
That is the litter in my avatar. But those darn people photoshopped one out, the tri with half a mask.

Lani
19th April 2007, 01:16 PM
That is so cool Bruce!! :cool: Congrats on your little "celebrities" :snap:

Oh, I'm so sad they photoshopped out the tri with the half mask ... he was my favorite!!

arasara
19th April 2007, 01:19 PM
congratulations bruce!! :) You're a celebrity now! :) I love to see your little babies - how cool for you guys to have your dogs in magazines and stuff that millions of people will see :) :) :)

I am sorry they photoshopped the little tri out.. how rude !

Nice to see your babies though ;) Is Star one of the ones in that picure? :dogwlk:

coconut
19th April 2007, 01:20 PM
Congrats Bruce, u got stars in ur mist's let hope they don't turn out to be diva's!

Cannot believe they photshpped out the little tri wit half mask he was so cute!!

*Pauline*
19th April 2007, 01:24 PM
That is so cool Bruce!! :cool: Congrats on your little "celebrities" :snap:

Oh, I'm so sad they photoshopped out the tri with the half mask ... he was my favorite!!

He was my favorite too!!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

Bruce H
19th April 2007, 01:36 PM
congratulations bruce!! :) You're a celebrity now! :) I love to see your little babies - how cool for you guys to have your dogs in magazines and stuff that millions of people will see :) :) :)

I am sorry they photoshopped the little tri out.. how rude !

Nice to see your babies though ;) Is Star one of the ones in that picure? :dogwlk:
Yep, Barb's Star is one of those. Kris and I are hoping to spend some time in the next day or two figuring out who is who based on some of our record photos.

molly
19th April 2007, 01:45 PM
Congrats Bruce to you and Kris! What a fabulous photo!

natalieandmike
19th April 2007, 01:52 PM
Awesome, Bruce, congratulations...I wish I got the Target catalogue! :rah: -Natalie

Molly's mom
19th April 2007, 02:00 PM
Bruce,

If you want to PM me your address, i'd be happy to send you my copy.:)

Lindsay
19th April 2007, 02:11 PM
That is so great! I will be on the lookout for mine so I can tell people I "know" these pups! :lol:

How great that little Star is a supermodel! :flwr:

I am sad about "Half-Mask" too! :(

Lynn
19th April 2007, 02:35 PM
I was so excited when I read that it was indeed Bruce's puppies!!!! I showed my 18 yr old son....'Look Ben, these puppies in the Target ad are from a breeder that is on the Cavalier Chat List...isn't that EXCITING!!!????' Snidely he said 'Way to go Mom...you are moving up in the world....you chat with someone that chats on the same site that has famous puppies!' lol

:rah: Well, it might not have impressed an 18 yr old...but it impresses me!!!! I am sooooooo excited for you Bruce!:rah:

Barb B
19th April 2007, 02:48 PM
I better not let on to Star that she is in that picture, or she will get a big head! :D She's already the center of attention at my daughter's softball games; pretty much the team mascot. :rah:I almost feel sorry for the other dogs that are there - the difference in the attention they get is embarrassing. But you all have experienced that same thing with your cavvies out in public - "OMG that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!!" "I've never seen a dog like that, what is it?" "That's the first CKCS I've ever seen in real life." "I want to bring your puppy home with me," etc. ;)

Lindsay
19th April 2007, 04:22 PM
Barb it sounds like the name 'Star' is very appropriate for her! :flwr:

Cathy T
19th April 2007, 04:25 PM
Well how cool is this?!!! We know famous Cavaliers :D

Lynn - your son's response is too funny!! ;)

duncans_ma
19th April 2007, 05:09 PM
Aren't all cavs celebrities, really?...at least in their own minds. :D

katc10
19th April 2007, 07:38 PM
Way cool, is Target headquartered near you, or how did you get that opportunity? I wanted to submit Indy's pics for that Old Navy contest last year but kept forgetting.

Also, how do I get a Target Pet Catalog? I want one! :D

Donna27
19th April 2007, 07:44 PM
That is so cool!!! I actually wanted to get Fiona that bed, but I thought she'd chew the life out of it since it's wicker. I love the Shabby Chic stuff! Congrats, Bruce, they look so proud to be stars!

Do we get that same Target catalogue out here in California?

Lynn, I'm sure I'll brag about it to my boyfriend and get a similar response, so boys dont get much better in their mid 20s! LOL :rotfl:

enchantingdragon
19th April 2007, 11:06 PM
So cute! I love that bed (love Shabby Chic in general) but I worry that ELlie wont get to sleep in as her brother cats will be all over it :rolleyes: They seem to find Ellie's things (her crate, her carrier, etc) good places to nap in!

Bruce H
19th April 2007, 11:52 PM
Bruce,

If you want to PM me your address, i'd be happy to send you my copy.:)

If you would do that, I would owe you BIG TIME. I'll PM you.

I just got back from our local Target store. They didn't know anything about that catalog. Maybe we can try contacting their headquarters.

Bruce H
20th April 2007, 01:06 AM
Way cool, is Target headquartered near you, or how did you get that opportunity? I wanted to submit Indy's pics for that Old Navy contest last year but kept forgetting.

Also, how do I get a Target Pet Catalog? I want one! :D

Actually it was just pure luck that we were contacted. Target has another breeder in this area that they have used a couple times and that breeder had to cancel. So we got a call one Sunday evening from an agency asking for photos of our dogs and then could Kris be downtown with the dogs the next morning.

Since that shoot, we have done several others. Besides liking our dogs, they really like that Kris can come in at almost a moments notice. The one that we are really hoping for in a shoot we did for the Milk Bone Company. If that happens, Deuce will be on a Milk Bone box. Not holding my breath on that, but you never know.