• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just curious

aleethomas

I was looking at some photos of Padden when we first got her and I noticed that the white between her eyes as shrunk! She used to have a lot of white hair between her eyes and its gotten progressively smaller over the last few months.

Anyone had the same thing happen with their cavs markings?

I was looking at some photos of Padden when we first got her and I noticed that the white between her eyes as shrunk! She used to have a lot of white hair between her eyes and its gotten progressively smaller over the last few months.

Anyone had the same thing happen with their cavs markings?

Yes, the color grows and fills in. I've had pups born almost all white and by the time they are 8 weeks old they have medium size spots. Tri colors are notorious for filling in their blazes.

I think Annie's "racing stripe" (that's what the vet called it) between her eyes is less pronounced. As is the white patch on her chest.

Dave

Yes it's quite common for the 'colour' to spread. Some dogs also get more or larger colour patches. This happened with Joly, whose breeder, on seeing him at 8 months, was surprised that she'd thought him lightly marked. Some 'mismarked' wholecolours also lose small white patches.

The same thing happened to Scout a tri. She had a white blaze right between her eyes, now it's barely visible.

Ellie's blaze is like 10 hairs so I imagine one day itll be gone Some of the white on her back has started to disappear into the black as well

Back