PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Texas

"The Girls" Mommy
19th April 2007, 08:01 PM
Hey,

I live with my four Cavalier girls in Texas. Daisy is my first Cavalier . She is 6 years old. She had two girls, Maisy and Charli, who are now 4 years old. And for my "you don't match," Beatrix, she will be 3 years old in a couple of months. I do have a grand-dog dachshund who thinks she is sister to my girls. Talk about "you don't match." She belongs to my son who is in college. She is a piebald miniature dachshund. I am glad to be part of your board.

Marilyn

TheGirlsAunt
19th April 2007, 08:11 PM
Hi... I am Marilyn's sister from Louisiana. I don't have a CKC but have 6 dogs of my own. My dogs love their CKC cousins. I have a Doberman, a Lab mix, a Beagle, a Mix breed and 2 Pomeranians.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/lucky8/Pets%202007/flowerdogscollage2.jpg

coconut
19th April 2007, 08:13 PM
welcome to the board guys!

Donna27
19th April 2007, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the Board! I'm sure we'd all love tos ee pictures of your gang, Marilyn! One of my close friends will be getting a miniature dachshund, and we're hoping her and my Cav will be the best of friends :)

Lindsay
19th April 2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome! What an array of dogs in your family! Sounds like heaven! :flwr: icon_welcome

Joanne M
20th April 2007, 04:46 AM
Hello and welcome Marilyn. Thought I left you a welcoming post last night but it does not seem to be here. Your 4 girls are gorgeous. I love Auntie's dogs too. Good to see you both here.

Nisha
21st April 2007, 06:57 AM
Hi Marilyn and Marilyn's sister!!!! All your dogs are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love all the pictures!!

One of my close friends will be getting a miniature dachshund, and we're hoping her and my Cav will be the best of friends

I used to have a miniature dachsund! she was just amazing! im sure your cav and the dachchund will get on great!

Caraline
21st April 2007, 07:27 AM
Hey welcome you all icon_welcome from way Down Under

enchantingdragon
22nd April 2007, 01:06 AM
Welcome! What lovely dogs you both have!

AngieB
23rd April 2007, 03:03 AM
Hi Marilyn! Your girls are lovely and so polite looking! Where in Texas do you live? I live in the Houston area with my two girls, Katie and Lexi (ages 2 1/2 and 1 respectively).

Welcome to the board!