• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey from Texas

"The Girls" Mommy

Hey,

I live with my four Cavalier girls in Texas. Daisy is my first Cavalier . She is 6 years old. She had two girls, Maisy and Charli, who are now 4 years old. And for my "you don't match," Beatrix, she will be 3 years old in a couple of months. I do have a grand-dog dachshund who thinks she is sister to my girls. Talk about "you don't match." She belongs to my son who is in college. She is a piebald miniature dachshund. I am glad to be part of your board.

Marilyn

Last edited:
Hi... I am Marilyn's sister from Louisiana. I don't have a CKC but have 6 dogs of my own. My dogs love their CKC cousins. I have a Doberman, a Lab mix, a Beagle, a Mix breed and 2 Pomeranians.

flowerdogscollage2.jpg

Welcome to the Board! I'm sure we'd all love tos ee pictures of your gang, Marilyn! One of my close friends will be getting a miniature dachshund, and we're hoping her and my Cav will be the best of friends :)

Hello and welcome Marilyn. Thought I left you a welcoming post last night but it does not seem to be here. Your 4 girls are gorgeous. I love Auntie's dogs too. Good to see you both here.

Hi Marilyn and Marilyn's sister!!!! All your dogs are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love all the pictures!!

One of my close friends will be getting a miniature dachshund, and we're hoping her and my Cav will be the best of friends

I used to have a miniature dachsund! she was just amazing! im sure your cav and the dachchund will get on great!

Hi Marilyn! Your girls are lovely and so polite looking! Where in Texas do you live? I live in the Houston area with my two girls, Katie and Lexi (ages 2 1/2 and 1 respectively).

Welcome to the board!

Back