• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ain't No Sunshine

Scouty girl

We haven't seen the sun in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US since last Saturday. I feel like I'm living in the dark. It's terrible!! The weatherman said sunshine tomorrow. Everyone is soooo excited. I believe our northereastern neighbors are having the same 'cloud-out'.

I'll be dreaming of sunshine tonight when I go to bed.

I know what you mean, we've had lots of partly cloudy.....but we had a beautiful blue sky today.

It sure lifts your spirits, if you haven't seen it for awhile!!

Hope the sun visits you tomorrow! ;D

Hey Scouty Girl!
I'm in NJ and late in the day I saw this yellow thing in the sky......
I think it was the sun---FINALLY!!!!!!
The warm air is on its way!!!!;)

I can sympathize!!! But, the sun did come out here finally this afternoon!! We're supposed to have a beautiful warm stretch ahead of us--and we all deserve it. Soon we'll be complaining about the heat and sun burn. :)

YIPEE!!!!! Sunshine today and the whole weekend, so the weatherman says, I'll just keep my fingers :xfngr: . It's good to see the sun. It does make you feel better....:rah: . Now I can take Scout for a nice long :dogwlk: .

Back