• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee our carseat arrived and we both

Linda

Fit In It. :w*w:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I finally got my boys a carseat from Roxanne.
It arrived yesterday, here are a few pics of them enjoying their new comfort. I was a bit worried that they both wouldn't fit, but it is absolutely perfect.
It arrived just in time for us to start heading north.
Mom what is this, do we lie down or sit up Dudley. icon_nwunsure
IMG_0788.jpg

Hmmmmm Darby I am not sure let me try a half sit you lie down, okay big brother I will.

IMG_0792.jpg

Nope this is how you do it, now this carseat is very very comfy.
When can we go for a ride mom, ????
Thank you Roxanne it sure is comfortable, can you tell we are comfy.
:slp: :slp:
IMG_0824.jpg

Linda,

Dudley and Darby look precious in their new carset. I'm sure you won't hear a peep from either of them in the car. They will be too busy relaxing.

So cute! Looks like there are some adventures in their future! :w**h**:

I just love Dudley's toupee! :D

That's great! Is that the Oversized? It looks just like ours, except we have the black fleece interior and quilted exterior. You'll love the drawer, it's handy and it keeps everything in one place.

I love Dudley's white bangs over his ears...it looks like a Jester's hat!! :D :D

I love those pictures! I need to get a car seat for Oliver! Is Dudley the Blenheim- his white hairs on top of his head do the same thing as Olivers!! So cute!

:) :)
That's great! Is that the Oversized? It looks just like ours, except we have the black fleece interior and quilted exterior. You'll love the drawer, it's handy and it keeps everything in one place.

I love Dudley's white bangs over his ears...it looks like a Jester's hat!! :D :D

Jen

Yes it is the Oversized Lookout, I luv it and I haven't even been in the car with it yet.

Dudley says woof woof (Thank you)
love those pictures! I need to get a car seat for Oliver! Is Dudley the Blenheim- his white hairs on top of his head do the same thing as Olivers!! So cute!Today 08:52 PM

Holly

The Blenheim is Dudley he was 3 in January. I love the white hairs on his head tooooooooooooo.

I debated and debated whether or not to get a carseat, we travel alot in the summer so I just said what the heck they can be comfy and safe at the same time.:) :) :)

I think it's great! Oliver got carsick and drooled constantly in the car until I started putting his bed in the backseat and that solved the problem. I bet a carseat would be even better!

The only thing is that Oliver's white hairs are starting to get so long that they are covering up his "spot" on top of his head and I love that, too! :)

The boys look Great !! I am so glad to finally know for sure that 2 Cavaliers will fit ! I have had so many questions on that but only had Colby so I didnt know LOL You will LOVE the seat ..... I wouldnt know what to do without ours !!Those boys are delicious !!!

It looks so comfortable! Does it attach to the seatbelt somehow? I've never seen one in real person so I am interested to know more about how they work.

It looks so comfortable! Does it attach to the seatbelt somehow? I've never seen one in real person so I am interested to know more about how they work.

I will take a pic for you once I get it into my car, but the seatbelt goes towards the back and it comes with straps that attach onto the seatbelt and then you buckle the dogs.

I will let Roxanne explain it more.;) ;) ;) ;)

I had some pics that Roxanne emailed me on how the carseat and seatbelt attach in the car.
Hope this helps you danalynn.:) :)

feb06_052.jpg

The seatbelt goes through the back of the carseat and clips into the buckle.

feb06_057.jpg

The strap which comes with it loops through the seatbelt.

feb06_051.jpg

The strap hooks onto your carseat harness.

I am excited to try it out will let you know how the boys like it.:) :)

They look so cute!! I got the oversized one for Ruby, and it's HUGE! I just showed my hubby your pictures, and he rolled his eyes because he knows I was scheming to get another pup in a year or so when I got the carseat....Now I have proof that two will fit. Thanks!!

They look so cute!! I got the oversized one for Ruby, and it's HUGE! I just showed my hubby your pictures, and he rolled his eyes because he knows I was scheming to get another pup in a year or so when I got the carseat....Now I have proof that two will fit. Thanks!!

Glad to be able to help, tell him that Ruby needs a playmate and somebody to snuggle with in that carseat.:hug: :hug:

Wow those look really comfortable and safe! I wonder if I can get one in Australia? ;) The boys are looking as cute as ever, and they both have beautiful coats! :flwr:

They look so cute in it too! Absolutely adorable. Thanks for showing how they are strapped in too. I appreciate it, I wondered about that.

Linda the seat looks fabulouse but what I really want to say is that your blenheim's white hair-do is absolutely stunning. He just looks gorgeous with those long white streaks. I am seriously considering going out & buying some white hair extensions for my boys. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back