PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Seattle!

DanielleJ
20th April 2007, 11:46 PM
Hi there,
I'm new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud new mommy of Lilly, my blenheim girl, who will be 2 years old at the end of July. She is the love of my life!

Best,
Danielle (Lilly's mom)

Rj Mac
20th April 2007, 11:58 PM
Hi there, icon_welcome to the board, this is a great place....enjoj:jump:

danalynn
21st April 2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the board from another pacific northwesterner! You'll have to post pictures of your little girl when you get a chance.

Joanne M
21st April 2007, 03:49 AM
Congratulations Danielle. I can't wait to see Lilly. You sound like a very proud mother, good for you! Welcome aboard.

Caraline
21st April 2007, 03:54 AM
icon_welcome from Oz

cavalicious
21st April 2007, 03:59 AM
icon_welcome Danielle! :D Hope you have a great time here, and hoping to see pictures of Lily ASAP! :flwr:

Nisha
21st April 2007, 05:49 AM
Hey Danielle! Welcome to the board! Cant wait to see lots of pictures of Lilly! im sure she is gorgeous!!!!! ( well all cavs are i suppose;) )

DanielleJ
21st April 2007, 11:22 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll work on posting pictures soon-- I've got to get them off my camera!
This is the first dog I've ever owned, and I am positive that the right one found me. I was going to get a puppy, but when Lilly entered my life, it was love at first sight!
I got to dog sit for her while her owner (now her co-owner) was out of town, and, well, it was just too hard to let her go. She is now enjoying being an only child!

Lani
22nd April 2007, 12:03 AM
Hi Danielle!! and welcome to you & Lilly!! :dogwlk:

Jessieca
22nd April 2007, 11:41 PM
Hi, Welcome! I just joined today, and I live in Redmond, WA.

Do you ever visit the Marymoore park? I recently started taking my cavalier there with my boyfriend, and it's great! :dogwlk: