• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Seattle!

DanielleJ

Hi there,
I'm new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud new mommy of Lilly, my blenheim girl, who will be 2 years old at the end of July. She is the love of my life!

Best,
Danielle (Lilly's mom)

Welcome to the board from another pacific northwesterner! You'll have to post pictures of your little girl when you get a chance.

Congratulations Danielle. I can't wait to see Lilly. You sound like a very proud mother, good for you! Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

icon_welcome Danielle! :D Hope you have a great time here, and hoping to see pictures of Lily ASAP! :flwr:

Hey Danielle! Welcome to the board! Cant wait to see lots of pictures of Lilly! im sure she is gorgeous!!!!! ( well all cavs are i suppose;) )

Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll work on posting pictures soon-- I've got to get them off my camera!
This is the first dog I've ever owned, and I am positive that the right one found me. I was going to get a puppy, but when Lilly entered my life, it was love at first sight!
I got to dog sit for her while her owner (now her co-owner) was out of town, and, well, it was just too hard to let her go. She is now enjoying being an only child!

Welcome

Hi, Welcome! I just joined today, and I live in Redmond, WA.

Do you ever visit the Marymoore park? I recently started taking my cavalier there with my boyfriend, and it's great! :dogwlk:

Back