PDA

View Full Version : Usa Tv Alert Saturday Night

Pavane
21st April 2007, 09:01 PM
Un-Spoiling Stella

on the Animal Channel 6 PM eastern 4.21 and other times as well

A spoiled Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is taken out of her stroller and taught how to be a dog. Paul and Daynia Dodds have doted on their dog Stella a little too much. Brother Christopher provides some much needed discipline.

This is on Divine Canine...monks train dogs

Joanne M
21st April 2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I've just set a reminder on my cable box so I won't forget. Sounds like a funny show. I can't imagine a spoiled CKCS (lol).

moniechris
21st April 2007, 09:23 PM
Why would they want to teach a cavalier how to be a dog?? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? ;)

Pumkin
21st April 2007, 09:34 PM
I watched this too.. IT was a very interesting show and I LOVED seeing a CKCS you don't see many of them in shows/movies....

Joanne M
22nd April 2007, 01:37 AM
I'm bummed, I missed the first 15 mins, hopefully they'll re-run it. I only saw the pampered Stella after Brother Christopher (was that his name?) had worked his magic. Did I understand correctly the couple left Stella with him for 4 WEEKS??? I can't imagine that, I hope I misunderstood. Still I must agree Stella seemed happy enough. Loved the closing shot when she jumped back into the carriage LOL.

Shay
22nd April 2007, 04:40 AM
Oh darn....just saw this post so I missed it. Please let me know if it comes on again.

PamH
22nd April 2007, 03:24 PM
It will be on again on May 12th at 10:30pm

Shay
22nd April 2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks Pam!