• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Usa Tv Alert Saturday Night

Pavane

Un-Spoiling Stella

on the Animal Channel 6 PM eastern 4.21 and other times as well

A spoiled Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is taken out of her stroller and taught how to be a dog. Paul and Daynia Dodds have doted on their dog Stella a little too much. Brother Christopher provides some much needed discipline.

This is on Divine Canine...monks train dogs

Thanks for letting us know. I've just set a reminder on my cable box so I won't forget. Sounds like a funny show. I can't imagine a spoiled CKCS (lol).

I watched this too.. IT was a very interesting show and I LOVED seeing a CKCS you don't see many of them in shows/movies....

I'm bummed, I missed the first 15 mins, hopefully they'll re-run it. I only saw the pampered Stella after Brother Christopher (was that his name?) had worked his magic. Did I understand correctly the couple left Stella with him for 4 WEEKS??? I can't imagine that, I hope I misunderstood. Still I must agree Stella seemed happy enough. Loved the closing shot when she jumped back into the carriage LOL.

Oh darn....just saw this post so I missed it. Please let me know if it comes on again.

Back