• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS In Movies!

Pumkin

I thought it would be neat for everyone to name a movie that a CKCS has been in.. I'll go first... Big Mama's House 2.. LOL

I look forward to hearing about more movies!!! :)

The dogs in Restoration are all Dylan's breeder's dogs :D She had a walk on part too.

Last edited:
Plot summary from IMDB:

Plot summary for
Restoration (1995)
An aspiring young doctor, Robert Merivel found himself in the service of King Charles II and saves the life of someone close to the King. Merivel is invited to join the King's court and lives the high life provided to someone of his position. That all changes when Merivel is ordered to marry his King's mistress. The situation becomes worse when Merivel finds himself falling in love with his new wife. Eventually, the King finds out and relieves Merivel of his position and wealth. His fall from grace leaves Merivel where he first started and he rediscovers his love for true medicine.

Thanks for that description. Doesn't sound too bad... I guess it's at least worth checking out.. ;)

Wow - great pics! I'd never heard of Restoration.

Not a movie - but an obvious choice for Cavaliers on film would be the TV show Sex and the City.

There are rumors of a SATC movie ... possibly we'll see Miss Elizabeth Taylor again?!!!!

Back