• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trouble Sleeping

Kingofthehouse86

Has anyone ever changed their dogs sleeping place at home??? Since my uncle is staying over, I've been sleeping on the couch cuz he needs a bed since he has a bad back... So since King won't just settle for anyone but me... so he's on the couch with me...but he won't sleep, which doesn't let me sleep either...so I'm not to happy cuz I'm running on little to no sleep...

Since King gets to sleep in our bed durring the day, he's fine...but at night all he wants to do is play. So I try to tire him out, but I end up getting so out of it, that I pass out leaving him bored...So when King's bored he goes and wanders the house. Or he watches TV, you won't believe this but I found him trying to turn on the TV...No luck but he keeps trying...

So we got one more night til we get our bed back, and rit now I feel like I need a mega coffee :cffee:

that happenend to us ,i changed alfs sleeping and it was a disarster,he was completely thrown out,so wont be doing that again in a hurry,alfs loves his routine big time.

Back