• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

constipation

mt0382

I think my little guy henry may be a bit constipated. He seems to have a bit of a time trying to pass his poo today, and the ones passed were smaller and harder. sorry to be gross, but what can i do to help clear his system? appreciate help!

THANKS! Marisa

I think my little guy henry may be a bit constipated. He seems to have a bit of a time trying to pass his poo today, and the ones passed were smaller and harder. sorry to be gross, but what can i do to help clear his system? appreciate help!

THANKS! Marisa

Hey, no need to apologise. We are all interested in our puppy's poops here :D Some people swear by a little bit of cooked mashed pumpkin mixed into the food (or pumpkin soup). I like grated carrot & apples, if your boy tolerates vegies ok. Is he getting plenty of water? Just be sure that where ever he is, he has fresh water at all times, but especially when & if he eats kibble.

Back