PDA

View Full Version : A horse i meet pics!!!!

Mycavyangels
22nd April 2007, 12:31 PM
I meet this Horse today when i went to a bootsale! he/she was soooooo adorable! i wish we had room for a horse lol:)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q80/Mycavyangels/DSCF0001-6.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q80/Mycavyangels/DSCF0002-7.jpg

chestersmum
22nd April 2007, 02:39 PM
What a lovely little horse! It looks like he/she has lots of room to trot around! I love horses! Great pics!!!!!!

Did you find anything interesting at the carboot sale (besides the horse of course!)????

Mycavyangels
22nd April 2007, 02:41 PM
What a lovely little horse! It looks like he/she has lots of room to trot around! I love horses! Great pics!!!!!!

Did you find anything interesting at the carboot sale (besides the horse of course!)????

Nah not really!! But it was HUGE!! lol i did get some Ty beanies :) and we got a nice retractable lead for buddy for £5! the normal price of them was £20 so we got a bargin:D

chestersmum
22nd April 2007, 02:46 PM
Nice Job!!!! I've never been to a carboot sale, as far as i know we don't have many here in Australia, but someday maybe!:D

You certainly did get a bargain with the retractable lead! I was looking for one for Chester and the other shops i went into wanted about $50 for one but i tried a different one and got it for $10 because she said the little torch light didn't work so when i got home i double checked it and it did work (i won't tell her that though;) ) he he.

Bargains all round eh!

Mycavyangels
22nd April 2007, 02:47 PM
Nice Job!!!! I've never been to a carboot sale, as far as i know we don't have many here in Australia, but someday maybe!:D

You certainly did get a bargain with the retractable lead! I was looking for one for Chester and the other shops i went into wanted about $50 for one but i tried a different one and got it for $10 because she said the little torch light didn't work so when i got home i double checked it and it did work (i won't tell her that though;) ) he he.

Bargains all round eh!

Haha thats funny!! :D :D

coconut
22nd April 2007, 04:21 PM
that really is a lovely horse! i am still waitin to get horse riding lessons, i really love horses!

Joanne M
22nd April 2007, 06:19 PM
Lovely horse. I think you're adorable too. I'm not sure I know what a carboot sale is. Does anyone know if it's like what we call a Flea Market?

Mycavyangels
22nd April 2007, 06:39 PM
Lovely horse. I think you're adorable too. I'm not sure I know what a carboot sale is. Does anyone know if it's like what we call a Flea Market?

yer its much the same:D

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd April 2007, 08:38 PM
Methinks you'd have a mini menagerie if you were allowed, Suzanne :D

Lindsay
23rd April 2007, 01:56 PM
Great pics Suzanne! I could just see your gang riding around on a horse :lol: I bet Buddy would wear some chaps! :lol:

Mycavyangels
23rd April 2007, 05:21 PM
Great pics Suzanne! I could just see your gang riding around on a horse :lol: I bet Buddy would wear some chaps! :lol:

Oh yer defently:-p