• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which Member would u like to meet?

Would like to have a 2 monthly meet donw south with all the cavs and owners.perhaps some one will organise,hint hint.

I would like to meet the members that are within driving distance of my house. Now that the snow is gone, I am looking forward going to Cleveland and to Toronto to meet you cavalier lovers there! :drivecar:

Too difficult to only pick one. But I hope to meet Pam, Maddy's mum. She and I live near each other and hope to get our cavaliers together when Maddy the snowbird returns from Florida to New Hampshire. Would love to meet Pat, Mom of two Cavies, Tucker came from the same breeder that Pepper and Millie did (Pat's two). We discovered each other on Cav Talk. Small world, eh.

However, I can honestly say that it would be a pleasure to meet everyone on this board. I love all your cavaliers. You've all enriched me with your willingness to offer support, share information, offer advice, but best of all are the pictures and stories. I've come to the conclusion that Cavalier people are the coolest on the planet :)

We should have an international meetup! :D

Everyone is fabulous. Even though this is an international board, it still has that "small world" feel. It turns out that my boss is Donna's (crittercall) brother-in-law, so I hope to meet her face to face on one of her Chattanooga adventures. I would love to meet all of the southeast members so hopefully we could organize a get together someday.

But I still vote for an international convention! :lol:

Lindsey, I'd love to meet YOU because last time I was in Chattanooga (for a job interview) I stayed at this fabulous place, kind of a swanky hotel/B and B type place in the " River Bluffs"? area, played croquet, and ate at this great little bistro/bakery. And I can't remember for the life of me what the names of any of these places were! It was like 4 years ago. I also went to your great downtown city park and Mike took my picture on the carousel. What a great town! b*n*n* -Natalie

I plan on meeting Joanne, because she lives within a half hour or so of me.
I am looking forward to having a playdate too!
Pam

I'd love to meet everyone :) :)

Realistically, I'd love it if we had a UK meet, complete with all our dogs ....

I would also love to meet Karlin, as she has directly and indirectly saved so many Cavis. :), plus is a pleasure to 'work' with. :)

Lindsay, that is such a coincidence - how on earth did you two figure it out?

She knew that I lived in Chattanooga and I revealed that I was in advertising and she mentioned to me that her BIL owns such-and-such company. As you can imagine I freaked out. Definitely had chills! :shock:

What a fun thought!! With several thousand members...how does one choose!! :D Of course I would love to meet my Secret Santa from last year (Lindsay!!) and Sara with her precious Faith and Kos and Donna because we live 45 minutres away from each other. And I would looooove to actually get to play with precious Ollie from Aussie (and finally get to see Emily's sexy nostrils ;) ;) )...Geesh, I could keep going all day!! OH!! And Pauline because both her dog and son are hotties!!

Lindsey, I'd love to meet YOU because last time I was in Chattanooga (for a job interview) I stayed at this fabulous place, kind of a swanky hotel/B and B type place in the " River Bluffs"? area, played croquet, and ate at this great little bistro/bakery. And I can't remember for the life of me what the names of any of these places were! It was like 4 years ago. I also went to your great downtown city park and Mike took my picture on the carousel. What a great town! b*n*n* -Natalie

Natalie, there are few of those places in our art district (were you near the Hunter Museum?) Such a cool little place up there. You probably wouldn't believe your eyes now. They have revamped the river front where the aquarium is and have added an additional building to the aquarium. And I take it you walked the Walnut St. Bridge to Coolidge Park (where the carousel is)?

Most of my friends from high school moved off for college and never came back (I think I mentioned to you before that I have a lot of friends in Charlotte). I am the only native Chattanoogan in my group of friends that I hang out with now and I never really plan on leaving (well of course except when I get rich and famous and build that little beach house in the islands :lol: ). Are you far from Charlotte?

Well, I've already met Molly, Estee and Shell and all their precious doggies. Molly watched Lucky when I was away on vacation. Her house is Cavalier heaven and I was sooooo afraid Lucky wouldn't want to come home with me because he became best buddies with her B&T Casey & her husband Joe. :dogwlk:

I'd like to meet everyone here in the NJ / NYC area at a Cavalier meet-up sometime soon!! Hopefully I'll get to meet Jasmine and Ellie soon too. :)

I'd also like to meet YOU too Suzanne because you seem like such a bright, thoughtful & creative young woman who has a great future & some amazing dogs who have amazing adventures!

Of course I'd really like to meet you ALL ... which has me thinking about this greyhound event that I read about a year or so ago ...

http://groups.msn.com/GreyhoundsReachtheBeach/officialnews.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

Can you imagine 3500 Cavaliers from all over the world taking over a beach community for a weekend? That sounds like heaven!!

oh this thread is FUN! :)

I have already met Linda :rah: and Debbie :rah:

I would LOVE to meet you too Monica! I wanna see Stewie's attitude up close in person, LOL :p

I also want to meet Crittercall and I told her if I go to DisneyWorld I am crashing at her house :D At least then I could torture her and force her to go to the doc on time and all of those fun sorts of things :D

Charleen - it would be fun to have a Cavalier Get Together in the Toronto Area!! Then I can meet Coco, Mary Alice, ooh and a whole bunch of other fun Cavaliers! :)

I also want to meet Cathy T - I subconsciously want to force her to come to Lincoln City this summer and meet me and the dogs :eek:

I wanna meet Judy and Zack too!

OH yea and then in Washington - definately Deb and Om's mom!

umm.. I better stop now, I could go on forever icon_blshing

Last edited:
Well, I hope to meet Ashley when she moves to Birmingham. There are so many I would like to meet, I feel they are close friends at this point. Really, I would love to meet everyone, but of course that is not possible. So feasibly I would like to meet the southern members at some type of Cav get together. How much fun would that be!!!!

Okay, Monica, if you go to Disney all the time there is no reason that we can't meet you in that area for dinner sometime! Wouldn't include the dogs, but it would be a start!

My brain in only running on one or two brain cells today - I can't think!

Of course I'll someday see Lindsay; we'll be taking a few more trips to Chattanooga soon and I know that I can get it worked out. We'll wait until her "boss" is away and then we'll play!

I've already warned you Canadians that since I've got a passport I'm ready to travel up there. We need to pick a time and place. (Sara, Linda, Debbie - who else?)

Coconut and I will eventually get together since she loves Florida - and I'd love to go to Ireland!

Shay, B'ham is too close to Chatt to miss out on you. And I've driven through Atlanta so many times - how many of us are there?

I'm sure Ollie's Mom would love for me to visit with her! Or she can come here and we'll do the theme park scene with Monica.

Om's Mom, Joanne, DoggyMom & Dad - gee, how many could I come up with if my mind was working well?

Natalie, that is a great and BOOMING part of Chattanooga. You could have had coffee on the deck at my niece's coffee shop and watched the carousel!

Good question - and too hard to answer!!

Last edited:
Well, I'd like to meet Barb B and little Star, and Bruce again now that I've gotten to know them all a bit better through the board.

I'd also like to meet Sara, Kos, Faith and Debbie and Kodee...Minnesota isn't that far from Canada afterall! ;)

My family is originally from the south (and my parents still live in AR), so I maybe we could meet Shay and Lily, and Monica and her crew sometime!

Judi and Zack next time we're out west, too!

Oh the list goes on and on...I'd love to meet so many of you! :dogwlk:

Ooh I would love to meet everyone if I could! :D

First I'd get through all the Aussie members just to make it easy, I'd LOVE to meet Caraline and all the wonderful little critters in her backyard :luv:

Nisha, and of course milo and monty! Would love to try on your dress some time Nisha ;)

Crittercall and all her exciting adventures! And I wouldn't mind having a cuddle with dear old wallis.

Joanne and Tucker would be so much fun to meet, and of course little Elizabeth! Lots of fun times would be had there! :)

Lindsay, monica, molly, arasara! Too many names to mention :flwr:

Back