• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Food Guide: Another link!

I like that link too Dorothy. I'm not sure if I found it here on this site or if it's one that Tucker's breeder sent me. It helped me decide which dog food brands to choose for Tucker. Even though I've been feeding Tucker kibble for months that he's done well on and gets high marks here I'm currently not giving to him. This food recall is so widespread I'm going to wait a bit before I reintroduce dog food to him. Hopefully I'm feeding him enough nutrition that a month off premium kibble will not hurt him nutritionally. At the very least, I know there is no melamine in the brown rice, boiled chicken and veggies I'm giving him.

I really like that site owned by Mary Straus. She is writing some excellent articles in Whole Dog Journal on the subject of nutrition & home prepared meals.

Back