• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annie's trip to the park

anniespeeps

I just had to share. Today my people took me on a long car ride to this big place with a lake and trees and grass and all kinds of critters. They kept calling it a "park." I just called it pretty cool. Here's some pics of my adventure.

Here I am with Mom by the lake. The water was cold, so I didn't go in. Maybe someday!

pokagon1.jpg

We went on this wooded trail around the lake. Here I am partrolling for squirrels.

pokagon2.jpg

We stopped for a water break. I was one hot dog. Ha! Get it? Hot dog? I crack myself up sometimes.

pokagon3.jpg

Look at this thing! This has to be the biggest dog I have ever seen! Niiiiiice doggie. . . . .

pokagon4.jpg

Here I am with Dad by the lake. He likes the Colts. They won the Super Bowl, you know. I don't know what that means, but it must be a big deal.

pokagon6.jpg

After our day at the park, my people let me try this white stuff that came in a funny cone-shaped thing. I don't know what it was, but it was tasty!

pokagon7.jpg

I pretty much crashed in the car on the way home. Silly Daddy shouldn't be taking pictures while he's driving.

pokagon8.jpg

Well that's about it. I hope you liked the pictures of my day at the park. I sure had fun. I have the bestest people ever!

Annie

The pictures are lovely. That sure is a nice spot. That ice-cream looks good to me too! Thanks for sharing your outing with us.

He DOES have the bestest peeps ever! They even let him lick the ice cream!!! :p

Too cute - I love the one with the horse. What did she do when she saw him? Was the horse freaked?

He DOES have the bestest peeps ever! They even let him lick the ice cream!!! :p

Too cute - I love the one with the horse. What did she do when she saw him? Was the horse freaked?

The horse was perfectly calm. Annie was curious, but she didn't get too close.

Dave

Annie, you are GORGEOUS!!!! I want a ruby. That looks like such a fun day by the lake. (Bianca does also love ice cream...she prefers Ben and Jerry's too, whenever she can sneak in a lick without us noticing!) ;) -Natalie

What a wonderful day!! Annie...you've got the best peeps ever!!! Loved the picture with the horse. Brave brave girl!!

Oh my gosh i love all the photos!!!!:D

You're a very lucky little girl Annie, your mummy and daddy obviously love you very much sweet girl! :D :lotsaluv: :D

Back