• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Seattle area!

Jessieca

Hi! :)

My name is Jessica, and I live in Redmond, Washington. My boyfriend and I have a ruby Cavalier named Bailey. He's 10 months old (birthday is June 14th). He's 18 lbs, and has been for over a month. I have been kind of wondering if that is "normal" sized, but either way, I think he's gorgeous haha. He is our first dog, and we absolutely adore him more than we ever thought possible :luv: He is just the sweetest little guy ever. I look forward to reading fun stories about your Cavaliers, and also I can hopefully get some advice here and there.

~Jessica~

Here are a few recent photos of him, and a couple of older ones :)
BaileyAug4.jpg

bailey3-1.jpg

bailey2-1.jpg

Jess051.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jessica, welcome!

Your Bailey is a gorgeous little boy. 18 lbs is well within the breed standard for weight, and he is the same weight as my 2 year old Sonny. :D

Hello and welcome Jessica. Bailey sure is a cutie, great pictures too. Thanks for posting them.

Welcome to the board!!:dogwlk:
My mom grew up in Washington (Edmonds) and then spent a few years living in the San Juan Islands...I spent a lot of time up there too, and I love it! Bailey is beautiful! We were thinking of that as a name too!

Welcome!

Hello from Greenlake! Welcome to the board. I've seen Cavaliers in the 25-30 pound range-- my girl is 10 (working on gaining weight)-- so you're right in line with the breed standard.

hi from ireland,love his long ears.........

Thanks! His ears are one of my favorite parts of his look hehe. My mom and her whole family is from Ireland, but they moved here when she was younger because so many places were getting bombed where she lived. I would LOVE to visit there though!

Welcome Jessica, Bailey is just beautiful, I can see how you are so smitten, I love the white stripe down his face. If you do ever come to Ireland we will have to arange to meet up :dogwlk:

Hi and icon_welcome , Bailey is a wee cracker, enjoy the board.......there's so many gorgeous Cavaliers to see, you'l love it :jump:

Bailey is adorable. He's about the same age as my Lucky (he was born 6/19), and Lucky weighs about the same as Bailey. I'd say they are larger than some Cavaliers on this board, but smaller than others. Lucky's been at about 18 lbs for the last 2 months, so I am hoping most of his growing is finished ... I guess we'll both see. :flwr:

Back