• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From N. California

BJNeff

I'm from N.California/Sacramento I have 2 blenheim cavalilers my first is Ladybug 1 1/2 yrs my sweet shy pretty girl. The second one is Lighting (bug) 11 mths my baby boy "always". I'm some what of a aunt to a Tri Pepper 6 mths too she the tough one. I do belong to a toy dog group but no Caviliers.

Wooo hoooooooo someone close to me!!:D I'm over in East Sac. Welcome to the board, and I cant wait to see/hear more about your beatiful dogs. I have a 7 month Blenheim named Fiona, and I'd really like to set up some kind of Cavalier play date up here sometime.

Donna,

That would be great a play date. Lighting loves to play he is a little nervous at first because a dog attact him on his first visite to doggie park. Lady well she very shy but, she can just sit on my lap! Play date means good night of sleep that night "exhausted puppies".

Haha awww, actually Fiona's pretty shy around other dogs too, so I guess they'd just kind of look at eachother :) A play date would be great for them nevertheless!

Back