• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Boston!

BostonGirl

Hi Everyone,

I have been studying up on this board for the past few months and feel it is finally time to introduce myself :) My husband and I are getting our first cavalier this Saturday. We are so unbelievably excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. I have waiting for this day my entire life (my parents never let me have a dog as a child no matter how much I begged ;)) and I can't believe the day is almost here. I will for sure have tons of questions in the next couple weeks - I think I am definately going to be a nervous 1st time mother!

Welcome to the Board~ Love, Love Boston and spend time in the cape in the summers with the children~

I remember being in your shoes, Id never had a dog either, and I was so scared and wanted to make sure I did everything right....Now Ive got Two cavaliers, and they are true joy in our household. Please feel free to lean on us for any questions you have, and make sure to post a photo or two....we love seeing puppy photos!

( What flavor Cavalier are you getting? * smile* )

You will have so much fun here and with your new puppy! I live in Atlanta now but I grew up in the Worcester area!

Greetings and welcome from Lowell. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. Be prepared to fall utterly and deeply in love. Tucker is also my first dog ever and I cannot believe the depth of emotion and love I feel for him and for all animals now. I look forward to pictures and stories of your new arrival. Gorgeous out today, eh. Can't believe just a week ago today we had a Nor'east raging with winds, snow, sleet/rain, and today it's 84 degrees (29 Celcius)!

Hi and welcome, we wish you all the happiness in the world with your new arrival, (y)

Lots of pics please :D

Hello from the "south!" I have a good friend who just finished up her PhD at MIT; I've spent a lot of time visiting Boston. Cool city there! Eat a Mike's cannoli for me, ok? You'll love your wonderful pup so much...same scenario for me; Dad was "allergic" to dogs, so we just got one for the first time. Bianca is wonderful and DH Mike and I couldn't be happier with her. Take lots of pictures! :) -Natalie

Back