• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Less Tonight :-(

blue_star

I've not long dropped Toby off at Donna's (Maxxs Mum). He has gone for a sleep over with Maxx and Charlie to see how they all get on before I go away next Wednesday.

:xfngr: its all goes well and they all get on. Its just horride not having him around especially since he has been living with me since January. Its really quite in the house and I can actually cook a meal without falling over him, but I miss it LOL. Goodness knows what I will be like when we go away for two weeks. I'm just glad he is with someone I trust.

Anyway will let you know how we get on.

Last edited:
Life is different and very quiet when they're not about. How lucky that Toby will be at Donna's (Maxxs Mum) house. Now you can enjoy your holiday knowing he's in good hands.

Toby I AM JEALOUS! I wanna go to Donna's house toO!! It's ok - I can sleep in the dog bed - she has what? 7 of them? :)

I am sure he's going to be fine :) Donna will take wonderful care of him and I am glad you chose to leave him there. :)

Have fun on your vacation and don't worry!! :dogwlk:

Thanks Joanne and Sara.
Yeah Toby is a lucky boy. I did ring Donna earlier and she said he had been for a walk and after fallen a sleep. He didn't eat too much dinner, but she also offered him a denta stick but he refused. She did say though he did have a wag in his tail, so he must be enjoying it. Counting down the hours until he is back with us tomorrow.

Back