View Full Version : Very Excited!!!!

24th April 2007, 01:11 AM
...makes a change for me (Pauline aka Ms. Miserable!). Jenny (Dylan's breeder) asked me to help house/puppy sit when she goes to France. There will be the usual girls there who work in Jenny's grooming parlor. But I'll be there with the puppies all day. :rah: :rah: :rah: She said she'd come get me and Dylan and all my doggy stuff.

I have been feeling very low so this will pick me up :D and I get to see Dylan play with puppies all day. :wggle:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Oh and before you ask, no I won't be sneaking any puppies out for you! But I will be taking lots of pictures :snap:

24th April 2007, 01:40 AM
OOHHH!! How much fun!! I am VERY jealous! Do take tons of pictures :snap: If his litter mates and relatives are HALF as gorgeous as Dylan you could make your own calander from this trip!! :D

24th April 2007, 01:54 AM
Dylan's litter mates are all sold now. But there will be other younger puppies. And all the mums and dads.

Oh and I can look after the plants, there's an award winning garden, won 3 years in a row. I just remembered the hot tub...this is going to be better than Ibiza!;)

Cathy Moon
24th April 2007, 02:06 AM
Oooo, that sounds wonderful! You are so lucky!!:)

24th April 2007, 03:25 AM
Oh thank you girls. :dogwlk:

24th April 2007, 03:57 AM
What a nice little break for you!!! I'm a little jealous ;-) But hoping you have a great time and it cheers you up in a big way. Puppy kisses always help a lot, don't they?? :flwr:

24th April 2007, 06:19 AM
Puppies all day? What a nice pick me up! I'd love to see pictures and what do you mean no sneaking puppies out :(

24th April 2007, 07:16 AM
Oh boy does that sound like fun! :D Puppies all day, is this heaven? *ng*l

24th April 2007, 07:59 AM
Oh well Pauline, you know what you have to do now:
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PUPPY PHOTOS!!!:rah: :lotsaluv: :pi*no: :wggle: cl*p

I think it's the absolute best thing on earth to be able to do: PUPPYSIT!!!!

I'm so Jealous!!! Just spending hours watching those adorable little fluffballs running around playing and licking you to death!!!! :w**h**:

I don't need to say have fun because i know you'll be in puppy heaven over at Jenny's!!!!!! :snap:

24th April 2007, 08:58 AM
There is nothing quite like a load of little puppies to pickup one's spirits. :thmbsup:

24th April 2007, 10:00 AM
Puppy kisses always help a lot, don't they?? :flwr:

They sure do, Dylan has been looking after me.

I have acupuncture tomorrow, I can ask her to stick in some needles for depression, those go in the feet though :o:eek: She also thinks I have a virus in my face because my mouth keeps going numb for split seconds, very annoying. Needles in the face for that :shifty:

24th April 2007, 10:18 AM
Wow, that's a real honour; she must have great respect for you! :) Sounds like you'll be in cavalier heaven and we DEMAND pictures! :snap:

24th April 2007, 10:23 AM
We do get on very well. We have probably more in common right through our lives than any of my other friends. :D

24th April 2007, 11:37 AM
Pauline, i am so so so jealous :) make sure to take lots of pic's and pls rob me one of the lil puppies! ;)

24th April 2007, 11:59 AM
Pauline you are sooo lucky!!!! You'll be in cavalier heaven!! SO very jealous right now!! make sure to take LOTS of pics!! cant wait to see!

24th April 2007, 01:45 PM
Pauline I am so excited for you! You will have such a fun time!:D

24th April 2007, 01:59 PM
awwwwwwww pauline i am so jealous.