PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Brady!!!

Lani
24th April 2007, 05:11 AM
Lauren, I just saw in your signature that Brady's birthday is 4/25 ... WOW ... that's the day after tomorrow (and tomorrow in some parts of the world!!).

In case I forget, I just wanted to be the first to wish your wonderful ruby boy a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:hppybdy: TO YOU
:hppybdy:TO YOU,
:hppybdy:DEAR BRADY!!!
:hppybdy:TO YOU!!!!!!!

Cathy T
24th April 2007, 05:48 AM
Happy birthday a day in advance Brady!

chestersmum
24th April 2007, 06:13 AM
:rah: :mexwav: :hppybdy: for tomorrow BRADY!!!!!!!!:mexwav: :rah:

Have a wonderful day gorgeous boy!!!

Caraline
24th April 2007, 09:29 AM
Hippity hoppity happy birthday!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/fiorfein/graphics/party-animals.gif

laurenlyn1
25th April 2007, 02:57 AM
Thank you everyone! Sad to say that Brady isn't feeling too well on this Birthday eve. I think he ate a little too much of his pig ear and I decided to take him to the vet. Normal course of action for his tummy problems. At least while I was there they were able to do his heartworm test and I was able to pick up some more heartgaurd and frontline! They sent his poop out to be tested, so I will find out if there is something in that, or if it was just too much pig ear!

Brady says thanks! (he actually got a birthday card in the mail from his great-aunt, my aunt that is)

Kodee
25th April 2007, 03:20 AM
Lani is throwing an online surprise party with this announcement before you had the chance! Happy B'day and no pig ear cake for you tomorrow!

Nisha
25th April 2007, 03:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!!!!!!!!! awww sad that you had to go to the vet the day before your birthday!..Hope you're feeling better and are spoilt totally rotten!! (though you might want 2 lay off the pigs ear)

cavalicious
25th April 2007, 04:59 AM
http://www.animationgold.com/birthday_14.gif
b*n*n* Happy Birthday Brady! :jmp2::jmp2:

freesia
25th April 2007, 07:34 AM
:hppybdy::mexwav: Happy birthday Brady, hope Brady is ok.

enchantingdragon
25th April 2007, 04:22 PM
:hppybdy: Brady! Hope youre feeling better soon! :hug:

matties mum
25th April 2007, 04:26 PM
Happy Birthday Brady hope you are better soon ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

Linda
25th April 2007, 04:47 PM
:hppybdy: to you
:hppybdy: Dear Brady

Sorry you were not well darlin, get some extra cuddling in on your special day.:)

coconut
25th April 2007, 04:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY :rah:

Scouty girl
25th April 2007, 05:17 PM
Brady,

:hppybdy: , Scout and Breeze say they hope you are feeling much better today. They want to see some birthday :snap: and hope you can go for a nice long birthday :dogwlk: . Have a happy day.

arasara
25th April 2007, 06:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!

Tell your mommy she needs to log on more often!! It's kinda lonely in here without her!! :)

I hope you're feeling better today and you're getting giant loves and cuddles from anybody and everybody. You're sure a handsome little guy! :)

Take care!! :rah: :rah: :paw: :dogwlk:

Azriel
25th April 2007, 06:45 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Friday's Mommy
25th April 2007, 07:29 PM
Happy Birthday Brady AND hope you're feeling better today!!!!

Cathy Moon
26th April 2007, 01:33 PM
:jump: :hppybdy: :jump:
:lotsaluv: Happy Birthday Mr. Brady!!!!!!! :lotsaluv: