• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maddy meets our grandsons

PamH

Our grandsons came down to Florida this weekend. They are five and six years old. It was the first time they had met Maddy. Maddy was enthralled with them. This morning Grampa was still in bed and naughty Nana (that's me) told them to go and jump on him! He said both boys came running into the bedroom with Maddy right on their heels. He said it was like three little kids! Of course they jumped up on the bed and she couldn't make it! Poor little Maddy. We all went fishing and she was watching carefully and trying to eat the bait! She was running all around the bank and just having so much fun. Last night though they had given her too much of their treats and she was really zoomy! I had never seen her so crazy. I posted some pics in the owners forum of her with my grandsons.
Pam

If you don't get many replies to this thread it's because we are all going to look for your pictures!

Well, the grandchildren leave on Saturday. I will be back down in Florida tomorrow. Bruce tells me Maddy loves being with the grandchildren.
She follows them everywhere. Yesterday Adrian (the 6yr old) was sitting on the couch. She was perched on the back of it like a parrott licking his head!
Even their father (who is not a dog person at all) has fallen in love with Maddy. They went fishing again and the fish was flopping around before Bruce threw it back. Maddy tried to touch it and it had big teeth and tried to bite her! She was quite shocked.
Pam

No surprise that Maddy fell in love with the boys. These cavaliers are wonderful with children. I can just see her perched behind him on the back of the couch. I hope your husband got a picture.

Sounds like everyone had a blast! The pups met one of my nieces and one of my nephews last summer when the family came to stay with for a week. We had a blast!! Shelby got up the morning after they left...and went down the hallway looking for her girlfriend, Nancy.

Going to go check out pics now!

Back