• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gracie's a Web Star!!

Gracie's Mommy

I recently set up an insurance policy with Embrace Pet Insurance. They were so helpful and provided very personalized support. I had been e-mailing back and forth with them and after they had finally answered all of my MANY questions and the policy was all set up, I sent them a picture of Gracie. He asked if they could add it to their blog...So, here's Gracie's web debut (other than Cavalier Talk, of course ;) )! :D

http://embracepetcommunity.typepad.com/ Scroll down to the "Little Friends" entry. (This is their Pet Community blog, they also have an insurance blog and a very informative new main site for those who are interested.)

Yay for Gracie, that is so exciting!!! When we sign Fiona up I guess we can say we know the hot shot Gracie, eh? ;)

Hey Gracie, Kodee is mighty proud to know a famous model like you!! Very cute picture of course they had to post it!

Thanks everyone! We thought it was pretty fun! :D

I sent the link to some family/friends...someone wrote back and joked that we should looking into training Gracie to be a puppy model. I said, well, I actually know someone whose puppy's are quite the star...eh, Bruce? :cool:

Back