• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey, did you used to hate me?

Molly's mom

The significance of this photo is that my cat Chester, was totally freaked by us bringing a puppy into the house and wouldn't come down stairs for the better part of a year! Now look at the two of them:D

472446601_cf0c4ebf1c.jpg

Awwwww that is a sweet photo. I'm also laughing at your story, thinking what a determined cat, he figured the dog would leave eventually, but took a year to accept .....I guess she's not going anywhere, and she's not so bad afterall.

That is so adorable...

And it gives me some hope...so far Brydie and my cat Chessy have just been eyeing each other warily. I think Chessy's hoping this isn't a long term thing icon_whistling

Nice your two getting along so well!

That is precious!! Ruby met her first cat at my in-laws' house, and we held the cat's paws in case she swiped (not the friendliest of animals). Now, she's trying to climb up in the chair at the vet's with the resident cat. I swear, I think she likes cats better than dogs!!

That is so cute and gives me hope. After four weeks, my 2 will share the couch, but on complete opposite ends. Tiger is still none too pleased.

That's so sweet! And one stubborn cat! :lol: Guess Chester decided to make lemonade out of lemons, after all a cavalier is nice and warm, with all that hair. :)

so cute together................. mollys expression looks like she is saying "i only want to be your friend please like me"!!!!!!! :p :p

Adorable Pic!! cats and dogs together in pics are always soo cute! that expression on molly's face is hilarious! very cute!

Oh that is just too precious for words, what a determined cat and Molly looks like she's saying "Erm, excuse me??"

Gosh I hope mine don't take a year. One of my cats, Tommy made Barney yelp tonight. Never saw the cat's for three days when we first brought him home. Love the photo.:)

Back