PDA

View Full Version : Someone is Getting Married this Weekend!

Nancy
25th April 2007, 07:59 PM
Kim, aka Kimberla, is getting married this weekend in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I wish her a lovely wedding and beautiful future married life, she's got a great start with a lovely little Cavalier family already.

coconut
25th April 2007, 08:16 PM
Best of luck kimberla! this day 9 months i will be married!:confused:

nangel519
25th April 2007, 08:47 PM
Oh I LOVE weddings!!!!!

Have an amazing day and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with your soon to be hubby!!!:luv:

arasara
25th April 2007, 08:51 PM
Congratulations Kim!!

I wish you eternal love and happiness. :) Have a blast on Saturday and a wonderful honeymoon. :) I'll be thinking about you guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

enchantingdragon
25th April 2007, 09:48 PM
Congrats Kim! Savor the day itll be over just like that! I hope it turns out to be everything you wanted and more! :D

molly
26th April 2007, 12:09 AM
Kim, have a fabulous wedding day and even better marriage. We'll all be thinking of you this weekend. Enjoy your day, it will be terrific and you will be a gorgeous bride. Best wishes to you and your groom.

Sue.k
26th April 2007, 08:48 AM
Congratulations Kim, hope you have a wonderful day :rah:

kimberlya
27th April 2007, 01:02 AM
Thanks so much! We're in Grand Rapids, only 2 days away from the big day.... :) All your well wishes are much appreciated and I promise to post pics as soon as I can. :) Thank you!

Cathryn
27th April 2007, 07:15 AM
Just wanted to add my Congratulations and to Wish a Long and Happy life together! :luv: :luv: :rah:

matties mum
27th April 2007, 07:16 AM
Congratulations Kim, hope you have a wonderful day :rah:

I hope you have a fabulous happy marriage and long life love ----Aileen and the gang ( Jazzie--Barney---Sam)