• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow watching TV

Moviedust

A while ago someone asked about a dog watching TV and I posted that Willow enjoys watching Animal Planet on Sunday mornings. I decided to take a camera to bed on a Saturday night in order to get this shot the following morning:

willowwatchingtv.jpg

awwwwwww how sweet.

The only time Tucker watched a dog on TV was today. The Westminster Best in Show Dog was on Oprah, and Tucker stared.

I also have a pic that I've posted before of Friday watching Growing Up Moose...the growing up series on Animal Planet. She watches TV all the time. I've never known any dog to watch TV until I got Friday...I thought she was so unique, until I found out here lots of cavies do. They're such smart little doggies!!! I love Willows picture!!!

Back