• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Am So Excited!!!!!

emmawright

Hello !!!

I am so excited! I found a really good breeder today and we getting a new puppy, a blenheim girl, we get her at the end of May! I am really pleased with the breeder and she sounds lovely, going up to see her this Sunday. She is emailing me a photo later on today so i will post it once i have it through! :D The eyes and heart are all clear and she sounded very professional. She is an accredited breeder that i got from the kennel club. It will be great company for Daisy.

Just got to think of a name now to go with Daisy... maybe: Bluebell? Bella? I like Bluebell best!

Congratulations Emma, that's great news. Daisy will be put out at first but she will love the company. Bluebell is a lovely name

That is great! I love Bluebell, Bella or another Flower name.

I wanted a little girl named Tulip .. :)

There are also Rosie, Lily, Petunia, etc to consider as names that might complement Daisy well.

:mexwav: Well done.

I know how excited you must be.

We 'found' Willow within days of his birth - and were able to visit him at 3 weeks - getting updated photos of him on the breeders web site.

Bailey - was 'found' through Willow's breeder (turned out that we got half brothers) Also 'found' within a week of birth - and such excitement until we could bring him home.:drivecar:

Best wishes

Emma, how delightful; I know Daisy will LOVE a companion too! I like Bluebell; what a cute name to go with Daisy. :)

Congrats Emma! Daisy will be thrilled. She is such a cutie. Can't wait to see the new addition! And I love the flower names!:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

i love the name bluebell! daisy is going to be over the moon with the new addition! Freddie was a bit funny when we got baxter in front of us they would be fighting and behing our back they were the best of friends asleep in fred's bed together! :)

I like Bluebell and poppy, why not get two friends for Daisy:D sure she would love it. Congratulations.

congrats Emma, Daisy will love having a little playmate......:dogwlk: :dogwlk:

i like the name Bluebell but i also like Poppy too................

Oh Emma, I'm so pleased for you and I think your new puppy will bring great pleasure to you and Daisy.

Bluebell is a gorgeous name. I like all flower names, Lily, Rosie, Poppy...oh that's all I can think of! :jump: :pi*no: :hug: :w**h**: :mexwav: b*n*n* :*nana:

I like Bluebell a lot. But I think I like Bella better. I also like Daisy and Rosy. Oh yes, and Lily.
Pam

Emma that is so exciting!! Congratulations!!! Im sure Daisy will love having the new puppy as company! You must take lots of pics when you go to see her on Sunday! Are you planning on taking Daisy along????

So you'e going for flower names! Bluebell is a lovely name! though i like Bella better. Or Jasmine!

Oh, I am just so excited about your name decision Emma!!! I still like Bluebell or Bella, but like Poppy a lot. I forgot that for a brief moment, Lucky was going to be Poppy Puppy ... (when he was going to be a ruby girl ...)

This is making me want to get a whole bouquet of doggies to name after flowers ... Daisy, Rosie, Tulip, Lily, Bluebell, Poppy and Jasmine.

I like Jasmine a lot too ... I'd probably start calling my Jasmine puppy Jazz or Jazzy .... that would sound pretty cute with my sister's dog Razz, but when their together they'd probably both start running ... :dogwlk:

We are going to go with Bluebell, i like Poppy but my we called my grandad poppy, and he recently pass away, so we are going for Bluebell... maybe the 3rd one can be Lily! ;)

I will be taking Daisy up on Sunday and i will take lots of pics to post on here!

Congrats

Congrats!.....on the new puppy Daisy and your family are so luckly! Love the names too!

congratulations emma that is such exciting news. i can't wait to see the pictures of daisy and her new sister :D

now you can have 2 models on your website!

k

Back