PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK!

Cathryn
26th April 2007, 04:56 PM
Hello there!

I have just joined the forums and thought I would introduce myself!

I live in the Midlands area of the U.K and have been involved with Cavaliers since I was 13, showing them since 1993 and breeding since 1996. I have shown on and off since '93 with 3 "pregnant pauses" resulting in 4 children (the last one was twins! :luv: ) I am sure certain members on here will remember from a certain other forum?

However, I have been minus a computer for some 3 years now, and with all the children now much older I am able to get back online and talk about what I love most after them of course! ;)

I currently have a very promising young puppy aged 3 months called Darcy and am about to take one of my girls for a "Romantic Liason" this week-end cavtiny :luv: :xfngr: watch this space for news on that!

I look forward to my time on here and also to sharing some :snap: pics of my "furkids" with you all once I work out how to work my new card reader on my new :*bay: which of course runs on vista (any suggestions there?)

Looking forward to my time with you all!

Best Wishes

Cathryn

coconut
26th April 2007, 05:16 PM
welcome to the board cathryn, u seem to have a lot of history with our lil cav's!

Joanne M
26th April 2007, 05:38 PM
Hello and welcome to you Cathryn. I look forward to your future posts and pictures too.

Mycavyangels
26th April 2007, 06:09 PM
Hey welcome to Cavalier talk:) :)

Nicki
28th April 2007, 09:42 PM
Hi Cathryn it's lovely to see you here...

I wondered where you'd got to - I did ask a show/breeder friend but she hadn't seen you around either...

I hope everyone is well - I guess the twins must be at school now? I remember them being born!!!

Really looking forward to seeing photos of your gorgeous Cavaliers.

As you will see, we still have darling Rupert - still as naughty as ever, he's almost 11 now!! Sadly we lost Princess Peaches Jan 206 - but the family has expanded somewhat...

Will be in contact, but wanted to say hello and I'm really pleased to see you here :)

Rj Mac
29th April 2007, 03:07 PM
Hi, and welcome, we're new here too, and have found this to be a fantastic site, with great people on board :mexwav:

enchantingdragon
29th April 2007, 04:36 PM
Hi and welcome! :D

Pumkin
30th April 2007, 12:26 AM
Welcome!!!!! :flwr:

hannahpanda
9th May 2007, 05:49 PM
Hello!
welcome to the forum