• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from the UK!

Cathryn

Hello there!

I have just joined the forums and thought I would introduce myself!

I live in the Midlands area of the U.K and have been involved with Cavaliers since I was 13, showing them since 1993 and breeding since 1996. I have shown on and off since '93 with 3 "pregnant pauses" resulting in 4 children (the last one was twins! :luv: ) I am sure certain members on here will remember from a certain other forum?

However, I have been minus a computer for some 3 years now, and with all the children now much older I am able to get back online and talk about what I love most after them of course! ;)

I currently have a very promising young puppy aged 3 months called Darcy and am about to take one of my girls for a "Romantic Liason" this week-end cavtiny :luv: :xfngr: watch this space for news on that!

I look forward to my time on here and also to sharing some :snap: pics of my "furkids" with you all once I work out how to work my new card reader on my new :*bay: which of course runs on vista (any suggestions there?)

Looking forward to my time with you all!

Best Wishes

Cathryn

Hi Cathryn it's lovely to see you here...

I wondered where you'd got to - I did ask a show/breeder friend but she hadn't seen you around either...

I hope everyone is well - I guess the twins must be at school now? I remember them being born!!!

Really looking forward to seeing photos of your gorgeous Cavaliers.

As you will see, we still have darling Rupert - still as naughty as ever, he's almost 11 now!! Sadly we lost Princess Peaches Jan 206 - but the family has expanded somewhat...

Will be in contact, but wanted to say hello and I'm really pleased to see you here :)

Hi, and welcome, we're new here too, and have found this to be a fantastic site, with great people on board :mexwav:

Back