• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Regarding the beginning

frecklesmom

I was checking Pet Connection. What I read gave me a good feeling about pet food companies or one, at least.
The article is Recalls and Triggers. I did not know that Iams pushed Menu Foods to disclose the food problem. To me it seems that if Iams hadn't pushed there would be so many poor animals affected.

http://www.petconnection.com/blog/2007/04/26

That IS good that they did this. It's always good to let companies now when you appreciate them, so maybe email them at their website or call their 800 number and just let them know you feel they did the right thing. :) We all are far more likely to write to complain when something goes wrong, but when a company is getting it right, it is always worth letting them know. (y)

Back