• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Action shots!

Laura&Lia

Lia is playing with her kong and with her ball. You can see the toys caught in the air!

445926802_7cf3d53ea9.jpg

445931277_6c76a5c164.jpg

445926810_2c0864ff81.jpg

Those are GREAT photos laura! :D I just love her expressions, their so funny :lol: Must be a quick camera! :snap:

Wonderful photos. I just can't seem to get my camera to do the action shots. I have to read the manual again after seeing those.
Pam

The pictures are really funny!! And Lia is such a cutie! She is growing up very fast. I've just created a msn group for Spanish owners of Cavaliers King Charles in order to know Cavies' owners that live in Spain. I've created it because i don't know anyone who has a cavie around here and i think it's a good way to change ideas and questions about our dogs. If you're interested, here u have the address:

http://groups.msn.com/cavalierkingcharlesspain

Oh, Laura I LOVE these!! My camera only makes it look like a blur if I try to do action shots. What kind of camera do you have?? I think I remember that it's a new one, but I'm not sure where the thread is.....

Great actions shots!!!! Lia is such a beautiful girl!! i love the 2nd photo! that expression she has on is hilarious!

Back