• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Logan

Cathryn

Hi!

Hope this works! Thought you might like to meet Logan, my senior boy and apple of my eye, pic is a bit old circa 2003 when he was 2 but he hasn't changed that much! Once I get the hang of my new card reader and using photobucket there should be plenty more!

Babyanddogpicscirca2003140.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ok well that worked, not sure how I did it but there you are, Logan with his furry critter, Enjoy!!

Cathryn

Oh it's lovely to see Logan again, he's such a handsome boy xxxx

Hope to see an updated one soon?

I remember Logan. Does he realise that that Critter is a rare item ? Pets at Home don't stock them anymore and the few at shows have taken a hike in price.

I remember Logan. Does he realise that that Critter is a rare item ? Pets at Home don't stock them anymore and the few at shows have taken a hike in price.

Hi!

Sadly the critter is no more, it has gone to the rainbow bridge along with countless other toys :( :( Courtesy of Logan's son Mr.Chips :mad: :mad: He could "de-squeek" a critter in 3 minutes flat.
For the un-initiated (sp?) "Critters" were fantastic toys that had a rubber ball in one end and a squeeker in the other, they looked like a squirrels tail, must have a word with Pets at Home about this I think!!

BRING BACK THE CRITTER!!!

Last edited:
Back