• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Davy

I finaly uploaded pictures from our outing to lake Gregory last weekend, so here they are for your enjoyment. Coments and critques are welcome.

Davy's show side
Picture005.jpg

Davy's non-show side. What is the opposite of the show side called anyway?
Picture012.jpg

Even though his hind foot is off I still like the picture

Picture018.jpg

Davy's front
Picture024.jpg

One very handsome boy! To be honest I don't think there is a term for the "non-show" side, although I have seen a few dogs shown with that side facing the judge, some are better marked that side, whilst others just prefer to stand that way round!

How old is he?

Thank you for all the wonderful coments

One very handsome boy! To be honest I don't think there is a term for the "non-show" side, although I have seen a few dogs shown with that side facing the judge, some are better marked that side, whilst others just prefer to stand that way round!

How old is he?

He just turned 5 in december

He's a beautiful boy! I kind of like the non-show side better. :confused:

KC

I have to agree, I like his non-show side better, it has a much better distribution of color

Back