• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from sunny Mayo

metime

This site has been recommended to me by so many people in the last few days :)

We don't have a Cavalier as yet but we are currently on the look out for one. I have always loved the King Charles and think one would make the ideal family pet.

I have three kids who are all keen to take their granny's dog for a walk, to play with him and bath him so I know they will be really good with a dog of their own. (y)

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find that people here are so very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to cavs here. I wish you lots of luck as you find your perfect addition to your family. Keep us posted! :)

Hi welcome i'm new too you will get lots of good information here. Good look finding your cavalier :D

Aw thank you all - we went for a walk in the woods yesterday and could spot a King Charles a mile away and I couldn't wait to get up closer to pet him.

I love all dogs but the cavs in particular :D

Back