• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tri on Good Morning America

Sorry...That's the link yahoo emailed me and it doesn't work...let me try again!!

Ok- no luck, but if you go to yahoo and type in the title "The Wag Sends a Message" hopefully you can pull it up and watch the clip! Diane Sawyer has her tri named Lila on this segment. Basically, it's about a study that was conducted that says that when dogs wag their tails to the right it is out of contentment and happiness but a wag to the left can indicate anxiety! Who knew?! They had an animal behaviorist on who supports this claim, as well. Interesting... :)

The link worked for me (I had to watch the ad first). Not sure I agree with the tail wagging thing but I am going to watch my crew and see! Loved when Diane Sawyer put Lila's ears up as Sunjaiya (sp?).

The first link worked for me also.

I like the way she ran off to explore at the end...

Im going to keep an eye out on the tail waggling... my Marly always looks so happy when his tail is going like a boat rudder !

Diane Sawyer's dog is sooo cute and sweet but I wish Ms. Sawyer would clean up her tear stains!!! I've seen pics of her dog before and she always had really bad stains in other pics too.

I had such bad quality video I could not see the tear stains on her dog ... that said, I've got a bit of compassion for her, because with Lucky, I do clean his tear stains with Renu, and it works great. I think some Cavaliers must just tear more than others.

With Lucky, his tears will be completely gone after a cleaning and then within hours he has more tears ... It's a complete losing battle for me, but I still keep them clean to make sure the tearing doesn't get infected or irritate his skin.

I guarantee you, if Lucky were a special guest on Good MOrning America, I'd clean his eyes befoer we left home and by the time they started taping you'd think I'd not cleaned them in weeks ... :rolleyes:

I love how Lila just walks off the stage and keeps going....LOL!

My Poodle gets such awful tear stains that nothing I do helps, even if the stains get cleaned up, they appear again pretty quickly, I basically have to get his face shaved quite often. Bentley isn't too bad tho, I wipe his eyes daily and that seems to be enough for him, some dogs just seem to have it worse than others.

Back