• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Scout and her siblings

Scouty girl

Hopefully this will work. Here are pictures of Scout, Breeze, Alex and Shadow (at the bridge). I don't think it worked. I clicked the 'mountain in the yellow box. I have my pictures downloaded on my pc. Help.

[img]001
[/IMG]

You need to upload it to the net first to photobucket or one of the other sites. Then paste the link from that site in the 'inset image' box.

you can only upload from a computer for your avatar or profile pictures, I think.

I'm sure you've guessed by now that I have no idea how to post more than one picture at a time.

Shadow (at the bridge)

Picture001.jpg

I have two pictures that when I try to post them they are very large. I had them all on the same setting thru photobucket - website email. I even tried changing the last two to thumbnail and it worked once then stopped. Any suggestions?

OMGodness, why did you let your dog play with a bear?!!! Glad you worked it out, it took me a while, now you can't stop me.

I have a nice picture of Scout and ' the bear', but for some reason everytime I try to post the pictures it's huge. I tried to change the size, but still too big.

I love the picture of Scout and Breeze. Rory's mom has family with newfies and we've got one up the street. Jake just can't get enough of them!

Thanks for the nice words! Pauline, you're right it is addictive.

Breeze, please just give me what you have....that's all I want.

Picture-2037.jpg

I promise, this is the last one.......for tonight..

I think she's kind of cute.

Please I just want to sleep!!!

Picture-2027.jpg

Cathy, aren't Newf the greatest? I know most people on this site are partial to Cavaliers, as they should be, but Newf are just big teddy bears. I think that Cavaliers have a little of the Newf personality, what do you think?

Is Breeze large for a Newfie? I know they are large but when you see her against the fence line she seems really tall! To get your pictures all in one post, all you have to do is hit enter after the last one and then the mountain button again, put in new url - enter - mountain button - next url etc.. As for editing smaller sometimes you must do this with a graphic program and resize (about 72 dpi and width about 400 pixels usually fit well on posts).

Geez Kodee it's a little embarrassing knowing it's that easy. Thanks. I was so excited that I finally learned to post a picture that I went crazy!!!

Yes, Breeze is large for a Newfoundland, especially a female. I've had her around a few males and she's even bigger than some of them. I think it just runs in the family LOL.

Scout is a tad on the large side also she weighs 21 lbs. My friend purchased her brother from the same litter, same Mom and Dad, and he is much smaller than she is and has the little short nose. Oh well, thank God for 'pet quality'.

Thanks for looking at my pictures.

I haven't used photobucket, but why not try www.flickr.com as it will automatically resize the photos for you. The medium size is the size I usually post here and I can do more than one at once.

Nonetheless, whatever way you post them, it's lovely to see the photos of your lovely pets. :)

Back