PDA

View Full Version : Scout's 'sister' Breeze

Scouty girl
28th April 2007, 03:54 AM
I thought this was an interesting picture of Breeze and the neighbors 16 month old little girl Keely.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/breeze0297/Picture-2042.jpg

Kodee
28th April 2007, 06:16 AM
Oh so cute! I always noticed little kids almost trust a larger dog (as long as its quiet) compared to smaller ones. Its like they think they will give better hugs!

Nisha
28th April 2007, 09:16 AM
Breeze is sooo cute!!!!! and soo fluffy! a bit like a bear lol! i would love to snuggle up to that dog!

niamhx
28th April 2007, 10:12 AM
Beautiful pic and what a lovely dog :)

Cathryn
28th April 2007, 11:22 AM
Oh you just can't help but want to snuggle up into him, looks like Keely is saying "come on dawgy give me a cuddle"!!

Scouty girl
28th April 2007, 04:12 PM
Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable.

Here's a close up.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t58/breeze0297/Picture-2030.jpg

Kodee
28th April 2007, 05:46 PM
Kodee...Breeze is very gentle with children, neve bumping into them or knocking them down, she's just the best.

In May I will have Breeze shaved down, then she'll look like a gigantic black lab. She doesn't like the process, but after it's down you can tell she like being 'naked' a lot better. It gets VERY hot here in the summer, not as hot as Florida, but hot and humid. I want her to be comfortable
Forget the kids, I want to hug that face! A giant black lab, now that description just steals my :luv: I had a blonde lab but my parents while I was going up, had 2 blacks (my favourite but had I not needed a smaller dog this time round a brown lab was to be my next.)